Monday, June 18, 2012

Gap faux leather wristlet



Phone, cards, keys, and you're good to go!




What is it? Gap leather wristlet

Measurements, please?: 6.5" in opening (about 7" across), 4" deep (see the photo next to my cell phone for reference!)

What's it made of? 
"imitation" leather (says the tag. In the 90s we called that pleather...but what a weird word!), lined in cotton

Some details: The olive colored, metallic faux leather caught my eye, and the pyramid studs sold me on this cute wristlet from the Gap. I thought I'd use it a ton (as a going-out wallet), but who am I kidding? I never used it because I don't "go out", and if I do, I bring a purse because you never know when you're going to need a book, bandaids, hairspray, dental floss, an extra pair of shoes...


In other words, not working for me. But maybe for you! This is super cute, and needs to brought out on the town!

The wrist band is attached to the zipper; zips closed smoothly and securely. 

How much? $10 which includes shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address in this format:
johndoe at gmail dot com (you don't want spam, right?)

Thanks!